Big Field Digital is an award-winning Software Engineering, Digital Growth and Marketing agency in Ibadan. We are one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Nigeria. We work with clients in Nigeria, Ghana, USA, UK, and Canada. Already in our team, you’ll find experienced Software Engineers and Digital Marketers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Product Manager (Intern)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a Product Manager (Intern) at Big Field Digital, you must be passionate about building products that customers love.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you’ll work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver a brand’s vision and strategy.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To determine the scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- To work closely with engineering teams to deliver products within the specified time frame and optimal resources
- To act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- To represent the brand by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- To gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- To create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- To develop product positioning strategies
- To translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th April, 2021.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.