UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
In line with our growth strategy propelled by our various innovative products and ownership of different technologies, we seek to recruit talented individuals who are seeking a long-term career with our organization for a period not less than 5 years, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: IT Operations Officer and Accounts Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description (IT Operations)
- IT Infrastructure (Preferably someone with interests in Database Administration)
- Bespoke Processing Operations
- Clearing and Settlement Operations
- Hope Technical Support.
- Processing and Switching Operations
- Issuing Operations
Job Description (Accounts)
- Revenue and Receivables
- Minimum of Lower Credit (OND)
- 0 – 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Flare for IT development skills is an added advantage (IT position only).
- Willing to work with the organisation for a minimum of 3 years.
- Preferable Courses: Electrical / Electronics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Physics Electronics and Accounts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: These positions are for OND graduates only
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.