Anchoria Asset Management (AAM) is a specialist provider of active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Applications Support Specialist
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure compliance with agreed SLA withing the CX eco system.
- Ensure effective and timely communication of system downtimes planned or
- Responsible for the primary support and maintenance of the Investment’s
- Develop and maintain relations with 3rd party support , vendorss and service providers.
- Provide assistance to helpdesk members and other customers to secure easy and timely assistance in organization for all levels.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within VFD Group,
- Developing reports for teams across VFD when required.
- Provide 1st level support to the Invesment Operations team and other internal units – eg. Other entities on issues that has to do with the varipus
applications used across board.
- Covers all problems, user requests and changes relating to the operation of
- Delivers availability and performance in line with the service levels agreed to support the business services,
- Develop reports for implementation of procedures and plans associated with
application development and provide ongoing sustenance.
- Liases with the Testing, Engineering and development teams to ensure
applications developed completely meet user requirements.
- Develop reports for implementation of procedures and plans associated with application development and provide ongoing sustenance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Applications Support Specialist” as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2021.