NENnetworks Nigeria – Our client is the No.1 most diversified Commercial Business Empire in Nigeria. A conglomerate company owning 19 member companies with 36 subsidiaries.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deposit mobilisation both for our real estate and agro investment
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Dedicated and self-motivated.
- Consultancy services to our clients and investors
- Field work when necessary, strategic and proactive investment management services
- Sales experience will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc / HND and minimum working experience of one (1) year in relevant sectors. Sectors like Banking and finance, Insurance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Brokers and related field
- Banking experience is an added advantage
- Internet knowledge is an added advantage.
- Must have the capacity to work under less supervision.
- Cross-Selling and Off Selling
- Must possess necessary marketing skills.
- 2-3 years experience in either Business development, Sales and Marketing roles
- Must be a resident in Lagos State.
- Must be ready to learn new things.
Salary / Benefit
- N200,000 per month
- Conducive working environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For More Information – Call: 07067312384, 09020089191
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.