Our client is looking to hire Investment Executives with the primary responsibilities of business development and relationship management by identification, client acquisition and portfolio management of well serviced clients.
The Investment Executive will demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and work with clients as a trusted financial advisor, discussing their investment and wealth management needs and recommending the appropriate investment solution within our range of investment products across different asset classes and time horizons.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the needs of clients in the middle income and high net worth (HNI) segments. They will be required to have extensive networks with clients in the high value segments and have excellent relationship management skills.
• Client Acquisition: Develop and implement a client acquisition plan to achieve sales and profitability objectives as defined by Wealth Manager.
• Build referral pipelines and develop strong partnerships to help develop and grow client relationships.
• Utilize a consultative and advisory sales approach to identify needs and deliver appropriate solutions across all the clients’ investments needs to broaden relationship with clients.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge and full understanding of products and services available across our investment offerings.
• Recommend investment products and services that are suitable to the client and their needs
• Manage a book of clients with assets under management and serve as primary point of contact for all of clients’ investment needs.
• Review client accounts on a regular basis keeping them informed on the status of their investments.
• Contact clients regularly to review portfolio and make any necessary recommendations
• Develop, institute, and maintain programs relating to new business development and sales promotions
- Execute a disciplined approach to achieving business growth goals while focusing on the client experience.
• Deliver on performance goals, such as driving growth of assets under management and expanding the breadth and depth of client relationships through product penetration
• Prioritize and manage book of clients, constantly searching for opportunities to enhance client delight and advance our standing as the client’s trusted advisors.
• Take a client-focused approach by being a reliable expert on the client’s investments and relationship needs and elevating to the status of a trusted advisor and winning wallet share
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in sales and financial services relationship management.
• Excellent Interpersonal and relationship building skills – Ability to connect with customers, clients, and co-workers.
• Strong personal drive and commitment to achievement.
• Possess superior quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently or in a group setting with minimal to no supervision
• Knowledge of the financial markets
• Demonstrate good sound judgment
• Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, and Customer Service skills.
NB: Previous Marketing Experience in Banking/ Sales role in an asset management firm is compulsory.
Interested and qualified candidates residing in Lagos should send their CVs in MS Word using the link below
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.