Proten International – Our client, a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa, and North & South America, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate inventory reports from time to time for inventory
- Carry out inventory of spares based on category
- Ensure arrangement of materials on the shelf during inventory
- Identification of spares
- Receipt, checking and binning of spares returned from plant in the store
- Generate and present inventory reports from time to time
- Ensure proper housekeeping in inventory locations
- Co-ordinate warehouse re-organization activities
- Carry out location audit and as when required
- Identify and report stock discrepancies
- Cross checking of items binned for correctness of location and quantity
- Any other job that will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a store environment
- Team work with ability of multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of engineering materials
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge in computer software usage – Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Knowledge of store inventory
- Excellent communication both oral and writing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.