Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive bread from slicing department and issue accordingly to customers.
- Arranging and counting loaves received and issued.
- Receive invoice and payment receipt from customers and issue out delivery note after issuing loaves.
- Enter customer names and number of loaves issued out in the analysis book; transfers all sales for the day from the analysis book to the dispatch control sheet by the end of the day.
- Directs customers to the appropriate office for cash payment and complaints.
- Attends to customers within the shortest time possible thus reducing bottlenecks and unnecessary queuing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proper recording and documentation of loaves received as well as loaves issued out.
- Reconciling books with slicing section to ensure balance.
- Issuing ration, P.R.O, sample loaves, e.t.c according to the standard ticket tendered; ticket must be back up by signature of authorized personnel.
- Coordinates supply by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirement; placing and expediting orders.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, current status and answering questions.
- Balancing sales with received loaves and ensuring that the closing stock on paper commensurate with the physical stock.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages and substandard loaves returned by customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N40,000 – N75,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th February, 2021.