Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer, Payment Services
About the Job
- Drive market development by deploying payment services (Airtime & Funds transfer) that meet specific consumer segment needs leveraging both Interswitch and 3rd party solutions
- Seek opportunities to drive consumer adoption of Interswitch payment services on Non-Bank partners Channels
- Seeks, engage and manages non- bank partners of Quickteller payment services
- Provide market and client feedback on various payment services needs of non-bank partners to relevant internal stakeholders / groups
- Interact with core product management to constantly review and prioritize service needs
- Ensure the utilization of business development methodology and tools in service delivery to Non-Bank partners
- Conduct periodic sales calls with network regional teams while targeting high revenue potential sales calls to ensure success
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with all Non-Bank partners and perform regular customer visits using a structured customer visitation plan
- Communicates customer requirements to the Product, Operations and Project team and work with them to ensure that service is delivered based on partner’s requirements and in line with agreed contractual terms
- Drafts MOUs, SLAs, OLAs for onward transmission to Legal team to review with regards to closing a sale or developing new payment services businesses for Non-Bank Partners.
- Plan and implement on ongoing targeted account list to guide sales on creation of new payment services revenue streams from Non-Bank partners
- Achieve productivity goals, as established through Scorecard, and possess a strong desire to exceed set goals.
- Performs market research & analysis for development of new market segment / channels for Non-Bank partners
- Monitor and track competing products / services for effective positioning and business development
- Organises monthly review of Funds transfer business per existing Non-Bank partners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.