OnePort 365 is a holistic freight forwarding platform built to empower African businesses with access to supply chain profitability, accountability, and reliability; leveraging technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inland Logistics Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Summary profile an experienced inland logistics coordinator to manage end to end export and import.
- On board truckers
- Create SLAs with transporters
- Create process and procedures to provide a seamless process.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 10 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.