Novogas Limited uses natural gas delivered by Shell Nigeria Gas as feedstock for the production of food-grade Carbon Dioxide (CO2). From the gas reservoirs of the Niger Delta region into the bottle of your favorite carbonated drink, Novogas ensures that its CO2 consistently meets the requirements and specifications of all local and global soft drink producers and breweries! At Novogas, we believe technology holds the key to operating safely, protecting the environment, and delivering unique solutions for our customers’ requirements. Hence, our CO2 generating plants are based on the combustion of natural gas by scrubbing, absorption, stripping, adsorption, and separation technology so that the CO2 generated meets the strictest quality requirements regardless of the fuel type.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Export Coordinator
Location: Otta, Ogun, Nigeria
- Daily coordination and communication with Director
- Preparation and handling of documentation relating to imports and exports
- Communication with all parastatal organizations issuing official documentation
- Liaise with import and export agents
- Communicate with company’s international contacts (on both supply and export sides)
- Issuance of proforma invoices and final shipping documentation
- Liaise with company’s Accounts personnel, production/operation staff, and transportation personnel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting or equivalent (Economics, Business Management, Mathematics)
- Understanding of related documentation required
- Understanding of sea shipping and truck transportation required
- Expert-level Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Perfect oral and written English necessary (French language an asset)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in import and export business (with a recommendation from previous company)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.