Vagan Oil & Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision.
The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Intern (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Manage internal company email software to include making and changing file directories, installing programs
- Use of various networking technologies and protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, VLANs, VPNs, and NAT.
- Install operating systems as well as PC software installation and hardware installation/repair/replacement.
- Perform on-site installation/configuration/repair/recovery/backup/imaging, and preventive maintain on PC .
- Develop and implement information security disaster recovery procedures.
- Construct and maintain the user interface of the portal.
- Assign IP addresses on DNS/DHCP on all workstations and network printers.
- Maintain and update local intranet website implementing PHP, HTML5 and CSS.
- Diagnose and resolve network issues; verify IP addresses for network connectivity.
- Mount wireless access points; troubleshoot network connectivity issues and security implementations.
- Assemble multiple MATLAB functions design to interpret vibration, force, and displacement sensitives within engine stages.
- Manage devices by configuring network topology and making DNS records updates/creation.
- Manage troubleshooting in various areas of configuration, network connectivity, windows installation, to customer email.
- Manage backups, replications, and disaster recovery plans of company mission critical servers and database files to ensure redundancy.
- Monitor and analyze system logs to identify system security trends and establish procedures to monitor system activities for potential security events.
- Develop automated data integrity reports in Java for the tracking and analysis of report reservation issues.
- Conduct policy compliance audits to validate inventory of company laptops and desktops.
- Expedite installing operating systems on new laptops through latest imaging software with documentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.
Note: Interested Applicants must be a serving NYSC member and must be residing along the Lekki-Epe expressway corridor.