i-Novate Business Idea Competition 2021 for Innovative Entrepreneurs in Nigeria (Win ₦1million)
i-Novate is a business idea competition launched in Nigeria for Young and middle aged entrepreneurs twice in 12months. (6 Months Interval).
The program which is in her maiden stage and just got launched in 2021 is aimed at providing Training, Networking opportunities and ₦1Million in seed funding, for brilliant entrepreneurs in Nigeria whose business ideas are Innovative, Disruptive and viable.
Every edition, this programme will select the best businesses across Nigeria from a pull of numerous applicants.
- Each application is carefully reviewed by business experts in the industry and winners are selected based on Innovativeness of idea, market feasibility, clear employment plans, and a capable team to run the business.
- Each program cycle begins with an application process which opens on the 14th of February every year and closes on the 14th of march, after which 50 eligible applicants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next phase.
- This number will be further cut down as only 5 applicants will make it to the final application review phase from where the grand winner and the 1st and 2nd runner ups will be selected an Awarded.
- The Grand winner takes home the grand prize of ₦1Million for each year
- 1st and 2nd runner ups will receive consolation prizes alongside gifts from sponsors of this competition. E.g Laptop, iPads, Ear Pods, Video Tripod Stands, Digital Camera’s, etc.
It is projected that the grand prize of this competition will keep increasing as more partners join to drive this project to its peak.
i-Novate Business Idea Competition 2021 Eligibility
- Business must be under Agriculture, Tech, Food Processing/Production, Fashion, Beauty, or any other innovative and widely accepted business sector in Nigeria.
- Business must be based in Nigeria
- Business must be for profit
- Business must be 0-5 years’ old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of any Nigerian State.
Please note i-Novate Registration begins on the 14th of FEB, 2021. Get your innovative business idea ready, you could be the grand winner in this ₦1million Prized Business Idea Competition.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview