Saro Lifecare is a company in the Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hypermarket Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Hypermarket Officer (HMO) is tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the availability and visibility of all Saro Lifecare brands across the shelves of all key Hypermarkets in his/her area of coverage to achieve hypermarkets and Key Supermarkets optimization based on set KPIs.
Route to Market Implementation:
- Implement the route to market for his area of coverage as designed in the Hypermarket Plan
- Design route for Merchandizers within the coverage area and clear Sales KPI for merchandizers effectiveness
- Recruitment and maintaining relationship with key Hypermarkets for effective optimization.
- Consistent availability of ACV in the Modern Retail channel
- Expansion drive into Hypermarkets stores within the coverage area.
- Directs, coordinates and collates Sales and Collection plan for his area of coverage based on available Hypermarket
- Be in direct contact with the Key Decision makers of outlets on a weekly basis for opportunities in upselling, Competition, resolve service issue and generally to bond with them for higher productivity
- Maintain stock availability by making products request in line with Target and restocking level
- Supervise the delivery van and ensure prompt delivery of all PO’s
- Oversee the achievement of his territory Sales and Collection Target by keeping track of performance and suggest intervention that will ensure we are on track
- Maintain track record of Hypermarkets and resource performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Champion the implementation of Sales Drivers (Distribution, Shelving, Pricing, Promotion & Merchandizing) in accordance to the approved Sales Activation Standards in all Hypermarket Accounts within coverage area
- Take full ownership of implementation of all company Resources, Marketing Initiatives (Promo, POSM deployments, etc) and Standards across all segments (TLA, SA & EA) within coverage area
- Resolve or Escalate channel Issues within his/her Hypermarkets covered and provide management periodic update on channel performance
- Management of Merchandizers or In-store activators attached to Hypermarkets covered.
Risk and Control Management:
- Monitor credit compliance of Hypermarkets within area of coverage
- Follow up on Payment and Inventory Management through the Purchase/Account Manager & Aisle Supervisor.
- Outlet recruitment, retention and growth of their business across the different channels for optimization and business growth.
- Execute Hypermarket specific functions for channel bonding with Saro Life Care
- Ensure Merchandizers are always on their Hypermarket of coverage and 100% visibility of their activity
- Reports all incidences not more than 24 hours after incidence.
- Identification and Replacement of Off Spec products within 48hrs of notice.
- Continuously ensure process are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement.
- Work together with Hypermarket Lead in Collaboration with Innovation on the digital route to market as a key driver of Efficiency and Scalability
- Provides reports of functions on daily, weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the Line Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a OND in Accounting related course
- Must be computer literate.
- 0-3 years working experience
- Age: 21 – 27 years old
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Smart, and willingness to learn
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Highly numeric
- Goal-oriented organized team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and resolve customers issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.