O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Our services includes: Janitorial Cleaning Services Cleaning of Aircrafts Hospital and Hotels Cleaning Window & Curtain Wall Cleaning Wall Washing Acoustic Cleaning Pressure Cleaning Blinds Cleaning Degreasing Pest Control Honing / Restoration of Marble & Granite floor Steam Cleaning of Carpets and Upholstery Burnishing of floor (Terrazzo, Palladian, Parquet) Initial cleaning of new and renovated building, etc O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Officer performs a dual function of Human Resources Management and Office Administration.
- On the side of human resources management, it include planning, developing and implementing strategies for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy / practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, morale and motivation, performance appraisals).
- On the part of office administration, responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations including facility management.
- In conjunction with Team leaders and department Heads, analyze and identify skills gap and make recommendations as to whether these should be filled by development and training of existing staff or by strategic and targeted recruitment.
- Organization and attendance at interviews, and assessment of candidates, particularly in relation to behavioral traits and cultural fit
- Issuing of appropriate correspondence and Terms and Conditions of Employment and induction
- Identify individual and organizational training needs and establish and coordinate a realistic training and development plan including training budget.
- Develop and undertake such internal training course as may be required and supervise in house training
- Oversee, develop, co-ordinate and implement the company’s Appraisal Process ensuring that appraisal forms are issued at the appropriate time, that interviews occur and that appraisal forms are returned according to established deadlines.
- Maintain and monitor the company’s Personnel database and keep proper records of staff, sickness holidays and absences.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of termination/dismissal procedures, and taking of exit interviews
- To carry out any other functions that may be assigned by the Group Head Hum
- Management reserves the right to add or remove from your responsibilities and can transfer you to another department where it feels you could perform better.
- Responsible for all follow-up interviews from appraisal and offer the appropriate guidance, advice and training
- Responsible for the organization, administration and payment of staff Pension, Health insurance scheme, Group Life & Personal Accident Scheme, Gratuity and all other benefit packages
- Responsible for the administration and giving guidance to Line Managers in respect of company’s Counseling/Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- First Degree in Humanities or Business related field
- Professional HR qualification
- Minimum of 4 years experience in human resources management
- Must have good understanding of labour laws and industrial relations / arbitration.
Competence & Skill Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic HR functions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent hands-on experience in personnel administration and handling of grievances.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.