Global Oneword Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013.
Global Oneword Limited specializes in importing,marketing ,selling and distributing ONCOLOGY drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To help the organization reach its goals
- Ensures effective utilization and maximum development of human resources
- Identifies and satisfies the needs of employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Collate and update personnel records relating to employee staffing, absences, training, leave applications, benefits and performance evaluations
- Process and maintain documentation relating to employee activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications
- Prepare reports and documents pertaining to employee activities
- Prepare badges, passes, complimentary cards and identification cards, and perform other security-related duties. supervisory responsibilities, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of laws relating to employee relations in Nigeria
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application
- Good time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Draft and explain the Firm’s personnel policies, benefits and procedures to employees or job applicants
- Collate information relating to staff training and development
- Make arrangement for internal and external trainings
- Preparing the Training Budget
- Preparing and coordinate the travel plans of the Partners.
- Conduct orientation for new staff
- Conduct tests and interviews for job applicants and interns
- Administer and score applicant and employee aptitude, personality, and interest assessment tests
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Display logical reasoning.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect
- Innovation – Display original thinking and creativity.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Etiquette- Display good manners
- B.Sc in Social or Management Science
- Professional certification in HR.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an HR officer in a pharmaceutical firm.
- Note: Pharmaceutical industry experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 21st