Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Recruitment, Staff onboarding, Staff Performance Evaluation, Staff Welfare, Trainings, Staff Appraisal, Resignation etc
- Incharge of Staff documentation, Appointment letters, Job Descriptions and so on
- Carry out all Human Resources Duties Needed in an organisation
- Write proposals and review proposals
- And every other Human Resources Duty assigned.
- Must have a degree
- Must have very good computer knowledge
- Must understand and manage the Human Role excellently
- Must be based in Abuja
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Must have worked as a human resource officer in the previous or current organisation
- Must have Excellent Communication skill
- Either Evenings, Few days in a week or Weekends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and Location” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.