IBIC Holdings Limited is an investment firm with primary engagement in real estate development & brokerage, cryptocurrency investment & exchange. Our interests also cut across farming (poultry, piggery, plantation, snail & fish farming), logistics & haulage as well as cleaning & fumigation services. Our competitive edge includes our domain expertise, track record, excellent management, innovation and strong corporate values. In all our business offerings, the ultimate goal is to deliver superior value to our chosen markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
HR Planning And Strategy:
- Develop HR financial plan and budget, ensure the management of cost and resources
- Drive HR Strategies within the company
- Partnering with senior and middle-level managers in strategy conceptualization, formulation, and execution.
- Provide strategic insight and support on human resources matters in assigned companies to aid business decision
HR Business Partnering:
- Manage HR functions for the assigned company by coordinating all HR activities including:
- Talent acquisition,
- Career management
- Policy Implementation
- Staff Welfare.
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Responsible for the seamless process of acquiring talents for the business, ensuring talent is highly desired, highly regarded, and competent. This process includes identifying, attracting, recruiting, and retaining by deploying innovative measures and technology.
- Work with the MD in deploying the performance management system for the organization.
- Ensure the prompt implementation and documentation, continuous monitoring, evaluation, and implementation of a performance system.
- Drive capability building, learning, and development to address capability gaps and promote a learning culture.
- Build and strengthen staff competencies through appropriate learning and development interventions.
- Draw up a measurable Reward & Recognition process
- Assists MDs and departmental Heads in defining departmental goals and key performance indicators (KPI); track and monitor KPIs and deploy appropriate interventions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in any field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Human Resources management.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, SHRM, SPHRi and CIPD)
- Candidates must be vast with implementing HR Policies, practices, and processes required to achieve best-in-class People management for the organization
- Good understanding of the use of HRIS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- The candidate should demonstrate the ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team
- NB: Real estate and Investment Industry experience is a MUST
- Good Negotiation, Leadership Skills, and Networking skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.