Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. They are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will undertake all hiring activities, and all HR related activities.
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in all interview processes
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Participate in staff appraisal.
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Perform other HR duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any Management or Social Sciences course
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience in similar role or any related organization.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation.
- Must be very versatile in all recruitment process
Skills / Abilities:
- Must be very versatile in all recruitment process.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communications and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.