Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focuss on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking to hire an Human Rsource intern that would work under the supervision of the HR Manager to provide administrative support to the HR department.
- They post and remove job advertisements as needed, schedule interviews with shortlisted candidates, and gather pertinent payroll data.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Candidates must reside on the island and its enviroments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Ability to work remotely and also report to the office occasionally
- candidate should have a working laptop
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Intern” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.