Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Creating team building activities.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- B.Sc in any Social Science discipline.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Any relevant relatedcertification(s) is an added advantage
- Applicants should not be more than 35years .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.