Cen Global Services Limited (“Cen Global”) is proudly a Nigerian registered company with broad specialization in Shipping & Marine, Recruitment & Manpower Supply, Procurement & Engineering Services, and Consultancy Services. Cen Global was incorporated in March 2010.
Our business sustainable approach is to understand the needs of our clients and subsequently create a uniquely structured service process tailored towards meeting or exceeding expectations. Our Corporate Head office is located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria but we have developed a robust network around the country to effectively deliver products and services across Nigeria at a very short notice
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cen Global Services Limited is a leading service provider with over 8 years’ experience. We are currently in search of a suitable candidate that will fill the position of Human Resources Executive in our organization.
- Delivery of HR initiatives
- Relationship Management.
- Coordination of HR benchmarking activities
- Business Development
- A good bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Business Development minded.
- Leadership and Interpersonal skill.
- Skilled in relationship management.
- 1-10 years working experience.
- Excellent written and communication skill.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Public speaking skill.
NGN100,000 – 200,000 / Month.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.