Broone Bond & Company Limited – We import and export globally, a wide selection of internationally acclaimed, high-grade products.
Further, our planning team works along with reputed manufacturers from around the world in developing value-added products that have evolved from and are significant representations of a unique culture
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, preventative and corrective maintenance, mail room, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with Nigerian Law.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high performance standards.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 2-10 years work experience
N250,000 – N450,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Full name, Mobile number and Location (Address) in Nigeria to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.