Hubryde Limited – A transportation-technology company leveraging innovative technology to solve mobility problems in growing cities in Africa, albeit one city at a time. We are improving commuting experiences by helping people commute safely and comfortably in a smart and budget-friendly manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Ojodu-Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build an interactive and growing community of Hubryde customers.
- Listen and respond professionally to customers’ inquiries and complaints across all touchpoints.
- Learn, understand, review, and communicate product features and services to customers across touchpoints.
- Set out time to review negative feedback and respond to them first.
- Collaborate and follow through with the operations department to ensure effective service delivery.
- Create and share need-based articles with Hubryders once a week; liaise with the BMC department on content development.
- Share newsletters and feedbacks with customers across touchpoints.
- Develop a feedback mechanism to request customer feedback and improve on service offerings.
- Liaise with the tech department to resolve complaints relating to product issues.
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication, English Language, International Relations, Marketing, Business Administration, and or any relevant field
- A minimum of 1-year of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Experience with a CRM platform e.g., Hubspot CRM
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Tik-Tok, YouTube, and other relevant social media platforms.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good spoken and written English
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Strong IT literacy: ability to use mobile and web applications effectively
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Ability to use communication tools effectively e.g., Gmail, Mailchimp, Outlook, WhatsApp, and Instant Messaging App
- Ability to use Google products e.g.,Google Form, Google Sheet, Google Doc, Google presentation, etc.
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.