GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Trainee
Ref No: 290463
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Are you looking for a Human Resources Trainee that will supports the HR Advisor in administrative task, projects etc..
- HR Trainee will provide administrative support to the HR Effective and Transaction Team within the organisation
- We are looking for Industrial Trainee (IT) Student in Social Sciences courses
We need Industrial Trainee (IT) Student with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Good handwriting style
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meticulous and pay attention to details
- Basic Microsoft Excel application knowledge
- Fair communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.