Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Services Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for an HR Services Manager to lead the HR Services activities across the Cluster and ensure HR services operations fall within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) – Quality, Time, Accuracy and Compliance.
- The job holder would act as the customer-facing representative for the administrative activities in HR; providing analytical and financial leadership within the HR function in the Country to ensure the business has relevant insights required to enable robust people decisions and drive HR efficiency and credibility.
- This job holder would be fully responsible for Compliance within the HR function.
A day in the life of…
- Partnering with internal stakeholders across the HR value chain; providing timely relevant information and ensuring a consistent and efficient execution of all HR Services activities e.g. Training Administration, 3rd Party Management, Payroll Administration, Immigration etc.).
- As a Co-Pilot within the HR team, you will efficiently manage the End-to-End HR processes; identifying and proposing improvement opportunities, while providing support to stakeholders including HRBPs, Line Managers, Finance, Factory; etcetera.
- Country Employee Cost Centre Management (Cost Planning, Analysis and Reporting):
- Regular reports and dashboard reviews, in liaison with Regional Leaders as well as Senior Management within the Country.
- Employee cost reporting (in liaison with HR and Finance), to provide people insight.
- Active participant in headcount reporting and planning.
- Project management of reporting solutions deployed within the Country.
- Effective development, modification and implementation of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for HR Compliance e.g. acting as the key contact during HR Audits within the Country.
- Delivering local HR Services within the defined SLAs/other standard routines across all HR processes.
- Ensuring premium data quality (Accuracy, Consistency and Timeliness) within the Country for Total Rewards and Talent Management.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field; preferably in (but not limited to) a numerical course of study (e.g. Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science); etcetera.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience in a Senior HR Management/Leadership position; preferably gained within a similar FMCG company or alternatively a multifaceted industry experience including Management Consulting (from a highly recognized institution).
- Strong hands-on experience in the management of the following – HR Controlling/Budgeting, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Management, Tax (particularly PAYE), Pension Administration, Staff Medical/HMO Management, HR Services/Administration.
- Experience as an HR Generalist with an overview/wide exposure to End-to-End HR processes e.g. Talent Management, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Recruitment/Resourcing; etcetera.
- Experience liaising with Unions and other external stakeholders.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), ERP tools (e.g. SAP, SuccessFactors, etcetera) and other relevant technology.
- Data-driven individual with excellent analytical skills; including the unique ability to present/generate and effectively interpret multiple data sets.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good relationship management skills – Capability to handle cross functional/hierarchical relationships.
- Strong Service orientation – Willingness to listen and readily lend a helping hand to team members from various backgrounds/levels in the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th February, 2021.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview