eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern (NYSC)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- eHealth4everyone is looking for NYSC Corp members with a passion for the field of Human Resources Management and strong academic achievements relevant to the field.
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Team. S/he must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- S/he will learn and ensure our HR department remains organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
- A Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Business Administration, Psychology or a closely related field is required.
- At least six months proven experience in Human Resources Management OR Administrative assistance/ a relevant human resources/administrative position OR a certification in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills
- Administrative skills
- Reporting skills.
- Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
- Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Strong communication skills & Interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
N25,000 – N50,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Opportunity is only open to current corp members serving in Lagos or prospective corp members intending to serve in Lagos
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.