Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Financial Services Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- The responsibilities include but are not limited to employees’ data management, talent management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, employee welfare & engagement, updating & ensuring compliance with the company’s policies.
- Minimum of 2:1. M.Sc / MBA is an added advantage
- Must be a chartered HR professional
- Must have worked in a highly reputable organisation
- Experience in using HRIS
- Conversant with the Nigeria labour law and other employment related laws.
- Three to Five years generalist experience in HR
- At least two years experience in Compensation & Benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.