Culminate Consulting – Our client, an E-commerce company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant (Learning and Development)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaise with managers and interview employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs and programmes.
- Deliver and oversee the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development programme
- Develop effective induction programmes for new employees, employees on transfer, and graduate trainees
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Keep up to date with developments in training
- Compile and present report based on evaluation and recommendation
- Identify training and development needs within the company through job analysis, appraisal schemes as well as Implement, advise on and monitor appraisal schemes
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Psychology and related field
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated PowerPoint presentations that were interesting and lively, with step-by-step graphics on technical procedures.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Advanced research skills
- Analytical skill
- Instructual Design
- Project Management
- Speaking and Presentation skill
- Digital and Data Fluency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th January, 2021.