UnoCasa Limited – Our client, a Civil Organization, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Advisor will offer sound professional advice on the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Collaborates with senior leadership to conduct job evaluations, and understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Advising on staff development
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics. Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to recommend changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants. As well as negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff.
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- HR Certification is an added advantage.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent diplomatic skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Advisor” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.