Domestic Partners Limited offers support services to individuals and organizations through its facility management, real estate, procurement, sales, recruitment and administrative services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Administrative Officer
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
- Serves as a point of contact with Clients and Vendors
- Produce and submit reports on HR activity
- Process payroll and resolve payroll errors
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations as required.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance productivity and retention.
- Keep up-to-date with latest HR trends and best practice
- Recruit candidates, perform checks and issue employment contracts
- Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain agendas
- Ensure proper running of office activities daily
- Coordinate trainings
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource or related field
- 2 years minimum experience as an HR Officer
- CIPM will be an added advantage
- Exellent corporate communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service / Relationship Management capabilities
- Excellent Networking capabilities
- High computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business communication tools
- Team building / conflict management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Good negotiation skills
- Effective HR Administration and people management skills
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.