MetroHealth HMO is a Nigerian leading health management organization with an aim to render unparalleled technology-based and comprehensive primary, secondary, and tertiary health care services across the country. MetroHealth was registered by the regulatory authority, the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to operate as a national HMO in 2013.
With over 650 partner hospitals, we are committed to rendering world-class preventive and curative health care services to our clients in the easiest and stress-free method. We understand that every client is unique and deserves flexible, specialized solutions; therefore we embrace an individualized approach towards taking excellent care of our clients.
We are big on maximizing the blessings of technology to render 21st century-based health services making sure our clients are in the best state of health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Head, HR/Admin
- Providing support in the various Human Resource functions which includes but not limited to: HR Operations, recruitment & selection, L & D, performance management and employee relations.
- Assist in ensuring that HR policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas and HR operations
- Processing of Statutory remittances & utility bill
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Overseeing administrative matters including: Vendors, vehicle & drivers management, Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records
- Generating Staff attendance reports and leaves records.
- Assist in new employee onboarding program
- B.Sc / HND in any of the social sciences; further training will be a plus
- Must be an HR generalist
- Male preferrable for gender equality
- Minimum of 4 years of cognate job experience on same role
- Proficient in MS Office suit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.