STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management, and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize their potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Supervisor (Night Shift)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The supervisor also assists the front office team in making reservations and answers incoming telephone calls.
- Other duties include assisting guests with special requests. When the front desk manager takes a break or is out for the day, the supervisor can generally assist guests as the manager on duty.
- Assists the hotel manager to ensure the smooth running of hotel operations.
- The supervisor assists with and oversees guest check-in and check-out of the hotel.
- The supervisor ensures that all front desk employees engage politely and attentively with incoming and departing guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
- Prefereably male.
N80,000 / month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.