Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited is a member of Bethsaida groups and a leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Lagos and offices spread across the country. Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek competent, experienced and dedicated individuals to fill the under-listed position:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Underwriter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to employ an HMO Underwriter whose core responsibilities includes processing / evaluating clients’ application for health insurance coverage by examining the applicant’s medical history, advice on risk factors amongst others.
- Analyse information on insurance applications
- Determine the risk of insuring a client under our HMO unit
- Contact field representatives, medical personnel and other team members to obtain further information
- Advice whether to offer health insurance scheme to clients
- Determine appropriate premiums and amount of coverage.
- Screen applicants on the basis of set criteria
- Evaluate recommendations from underwriting software
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Health Management courses.
- Minimum of 2-3years post NYSC experience in relevant and related fields.
- Attendance of related Courses/workshops/seminars etc.
- Post Graduate Qualification in health Management or related field will be an added advantage.
- ICT in Ms Excel, Ms word and field-specific software
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to: email@example.com using job title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.