Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialises in Agribusiness, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training, financial services as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Awareness Campaign Staff
Location: Area 1 – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Minimum qualification: OND (Any area of discipline)
- At least 1-year work experience.
- Gender: Female
- Age: 22 – 30 years
- Residential location: Preferably within area 1 and its environs (FCT ABUJA)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and the Location” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2020.