DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers – helping them deliver better results everyday.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Job ID: 59626
Job Type: Full Time
- Currently we are looking for Head of Sales who will be manage, control and develop the overall Sales strategy/activities in Nigeria.
- Would you like to work on and achievement of country Sales Index ? Are you interested to act as a coach for the Sales organization?
Your Task will be:
- Manages and steers the overall country Sales Team (all Sales channels, Trade Lane and Sales Support)
- Provides advice or input to contribute to the decision making of others which has a major or moderate impacton the company.
- Leads in engagements and strategic customer interfaces with key Corporate Customers
- Provides Marketing & Sales advice/information to management team to facilitate business performance reviewand evaluation.
- Defines, monitors and enforces targets to the operational units.
- Responsible for achieving Sales business targets and Sales Index.
- Analyzes complex issues and improves, changes or adapts existing sales and marketing methods and techniques
- Delivers innovation that influences the way the division is operating and making money in the country
- Reaches agreement with external parties to accept complete proposals and programs where there is little interest in cooperating or participating
- Negotiates critical agreements / contracts and has the mandate / authority to sign them, changing T&Cs significantly
- Maintains good relationship with overseas working partners to explore more push and pull business
- Supports Country Head to devise and fine tune strategic directives.
- Liaises and assists in developing ongoing cooperation and cross-customer base opportunities.
- Develops Sales motivation initiatives to keep high Sales performance towards the annual business target.
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in various operations & Sales / BD roles
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoy communication and interaction with people.
- Knowledge and experience in Logistic and Transportation area
- Manages and leads teams through expertise across several different disciplines within sales
- Unique international strong brand spirit of DHL
- Employer who respect employees and help manage your time at and away at work to achieve work/life balance
- Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.