Nicthan Monies is a financial technology company based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Mile 12, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Formulate business strategy
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Experience 1 – 2 years.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations in Microfinance Bank
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2021.