Liebherr Group today is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment established in 1949 , but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields. The family-owned enterprise employs 46,000 people in over 135 companies worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Customer Service (m/f/d)
Reference No.: 26118
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for the expansion of the sales company in relation to spare parts, warranty and customer service within the framework of the growth strategy
- Conduct research of local market and business activity including local competitors, price levels and economic development of customers
- Hiring and dismissal of Customer Service employees together with the Divisional Manager and the Head Office
- Implement the Customer Service strategy
- Follow-up on the state of the customer´s equipment and advise best way forward for their proper maintenance
- Advise customers on best maintenance practices according to OEM manuals
- Management of a team of Customer Service employees
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with existing customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Price negotiations and conclusion of service contracts
- Support the Divisional Manager in the area of organizational development of mixed sales and divisional controlling companies (service and parts turnover, personnel, investments, marketing budget, etc.)
- Successfully completed technical or economic education (strong rechnical background)
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Self-organized and a cooperative style of working
- A current driver’s licence
- Several years of professional and leadership experience in a comparable service position
- Strong customer orientation and distinctive communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English are required (French is a plus)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.