Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for audit of company’s financial process from production to sales
- Supervise and follow up on the receivables from the production to the store
- Ensure that the total amount of daily production corresponds with the daily store deliverables
- Supervise and control the store issuance to sales department for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Research the latest trends and issues in the industry, determining the scope of the internal audit accordingly.
- Develop annual plans, to discuss with management and stakeholders to agree on systems that will help the business grow.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Prepare, analyse and verify annual reports, financial statements and other records using accepted accounting procedures.
- Review data about material assets, net worth liabilities, capital stock, surplus income, and expenditures.
- Performing full audits, assessment of risk, control management, and assessing financial reliability.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor interventions from management, make sure that regulations and sector rules are still being met and best practices are being followed.
- Ensure company’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Analyze and evaluate accounting documents, preparing reports that reflect the audit results and document the proposed process.
- Present reports to management and ensure all departments are working toward the same goals and complying with regulations.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document full process and prepare audit findings memorandum
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role preferably in the manufacturing or shipping industry
- A professional member of ICAN ACA or other audit bodies desirable.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Audit Management
- Interpersonal Relationship.
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Communication skills.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Financial Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Initiative and Good judgement.
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.