Klick Konnect Networks International Limited started out in 2006 as a Public Relations Company. Our success has led to the birth of other subsidiaries in Construction, Electrical Works, Agriculture, amongst other fields. We see ourselves as a bridge connecting investors to Federal and State Governments, and Private Organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance and Accounts
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently sourcing for a Finance and Accounts Head that will be responsible for the financial planning, implementation, managing, and running of all financial activities of Klick Konnect Networks Intl Ltd.
Required Qualification / Experience
- Certification: ICAN or ACCA
- A minimum of 7 years business related experience as a Finance, Accounting professional in areas such as Financial Accounting, Cash management, corporate finance, and financial performance management, with at least 3 years at senior level in a financial institution or a first-tier project management firm.
Required Key Competencies
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance.
- Business Planning and Analysis.
- Budgeting, budget monitoring, financial forecasting, and cost control.
- Corporate Finance.
- Treasury Management.
- Financial Modelling and Analysis.
- Tax Planning/Management.
- Project Finance Management
- Investment Planning and Portfolio Management.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial Reporting.
- Solid business and professional ethics.
- Knowledge of relevant Accounting applications/software.
- Advanced Presentation Skills.
- Advanced Analytical Skills, problem-solving, numerical & analytical skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and skills.
- Knowledge of financial market is an advantage.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent Leadership Acumen.
- Advanced Relationship Management Skills.
- Advanced Business Writing Skills.
N300,000 (With other significant incentives)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.