Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Corporate Bank
Reporting Line: Group Head – Corporate Bank
Purpose of the job
- The Corporate Bank Relationship Manager’s key role is the marketing and management of corporate customers. He/She will also create quality risk assets for Institutional Banking Group (IBG) type names and have an extensive knowledge and understanding of each customer’s business.
- He/She will be responsible for managing the overall activities of the unit to achieve set goals and objectives and possess excellent customer relationship management.
- Relationship acquisition and management: identify viable business opportunities with existing customers and increase market share
- Responsible for his/her team, provides support and coaching to team members
- Strong credit appraisal, risk asset creation and management
- Develop and coordinate business marketing strategies for the team with focus on business development/acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant professional certification(s)
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 12+ years experience in Corporate/Institutional/Investment Banking and/or other financial services businesses
- Experience in Marketing/Relationship Management, Credit and Financial analysis skills will be an added advantage
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Relationship management skills
- Credit analysis and structuring skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of target market and industry
- Marketing skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good standing and assertiveness, with excellent teamwork attitude
- Excellent planning, prioritization and credit skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2021