Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- Are you a fresh graduate, young, vibrant and passionate about selling and delivering exceptional customer service at any scale? Then, it’s time to join the Proudly African and Truly International brand.
- Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Not more than 26 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2021.