ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Contract
- The role is responsible for developing design material for prints and digital project across a range of ERS products. The purpose of this position is to manage the internal and external design requirement for ERS.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and develop promotional content across a range of ERS products.
- Assist with the design of internal communication collateral in line with ERS internal strategy.
- Develop digital advertising and electronic mail initiatives
- Determine the message a design should portray.
- Create images hat identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and website.
- Review design for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Provide creative insight and direction when consulting with staff and client on various design project
- Manage projects assigned, maintaining clear communication with line manager through project management software.
- Minimum of Bsc. In Graphic Design or equivalent experience in Graphic Design.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in marketing communication or media/public relations.
- Mastery of graphic design or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Creative thinker
- Proficiency in MS-Office Suites and Graphics Design Software (CorelDraw, Photoshoot etc.).
- Photography skills and video content creation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.