Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Job Grade: 2
Business Unit: Operations
Department: Warehouse Operations (RMPM)
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Supervises: Loaders, forklift operators
Internally Relates To: Production
Externally Relates To: Third Party Vehicle owners, and incoming stock drivers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily stock Reconciliation- Physical vs. Navision.
- Weekly Cycle Count and Monthly stock count.
- Receipt of materials from vendors, external warehouses and production returns.
- Proper documentation of materials received from vendors, external warehouses and production returns.
- Issue of Materials to Production.
- Computing and informing on the Bill of Material to ensure materials are available for production.
- Raising of Purchase Requisition Note for items not included in the Bill of Material.
- Ensure Warehouse Storage condition is specified for the Material.
- Ensure compliance for all regulatory requirements (OSHAS, FSMS, QMS, EMS)
- Supervision of Store assistants and 3PL Supplier of Labour and forklift operators.
- Ensure safe working condition in his/her work area.
- Transfer of material between warehouses, both external and HQ.
- Update of stock cards on issue and receipt of materials.
- Timely Report Rendition; Daily – Warehouse Space Capacity Report, Average. Consumption Report.
- Weekly – Ageing Report, Cycle Count Report.
- Monthly – Monthly stock count, Stock Variation Report.
Education / Knowledge, Experience & Other Requirement
Education / Knowledge:
- B.Sc / HND in any Social Sciences or any other with years of experience
- Training in Inventory and Warehouse Management, Computer Literacy and online inventory Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience or a fresh graduate with minimum Second Class Lower
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.