Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer – Graduate Trainee
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
- Must have recently concluded NYSC
- Impeccable marketing and customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.