Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a major Plastic Coolers and Food Flask Manufacturer with dealers spread across Nigeria, requires the services of self-motivated and energetic fresh Engineering graduates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Must have 0-2 years work experience.
- Preferred applicants must age between 25 to 31years.
- They must be computer literate with ability to navigate the entire platforms of Microsoft Office Suite.
- They must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha which is the corporate headquarter of the company
- Integrity, hard work, leadership skills, requisite experience and demonstrable competence in their area of specialization are the critical considerations in obtaining this job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only their CV to: email@example.com using “Graduate Trainee – Onitsha” as the subject of the e-mail.
For more enquiries, please call: 08120796570.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th April, 2021.