Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Sales)
Employment Type: Full-time
- 12 Months (First 3 month Training for 5 days in field and Saturday class room) – (Next 3 months – actual job performing sales role) after 6 months there would be written evaluation test.
- All passed candidates will be assigned market and taken into 6 month probationary period for Simba.
- Final test of performance evaluation and candidates with absorbed in permanent job and remaining would in PIB for 3 month extension.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical Electronics / Physics with a minimum of Upper Credit, ITI , Engineering colleges
- Preference would be for Female
- Either in Final Year / Passed and have plans and must have -flair of making career in Sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.