SaroAfrica International Limited – We are a group driven by excellence. At Saroafrica International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning. The group was born out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinationals due to unfavourable economic environment in the early 90s. With 3 decades of experience, we have grown into a strong force in the agricultural and FMCG industry, with business operations spanning local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – North & Middle Belt
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in search of fresh and young graduates to join our team.
The candidates we want:
- Must be able to speak Hausa, Tiv or any other local languages from North or Middle Belt.
- Must be residing in the North or Middle Belt.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial Relations.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2021.
- Only candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Zamfara, Niger, Benue, Kwara and FCT are required to apply for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 26th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.