A top-level player in Insurance and other Financial Services invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for shortlisting into the second batch of:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- The Programme offers very attractive, exceptional and exciting career opportunities for young talents who are ready to fulfil their passion and dreams in any of the subsidiaries of the Group.
Scope & Qualifications
- It is open to candidates who desire to grow their careers. The age range is within 22-27 and with minimum academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree or HND in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance.
- Only HND / B.Sc Graduates who have completed their NYSC programmes with proof (discharge certificate) and a maximum of 3 years post-graduation experience (inclusive of NYSC) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Use Graduate Trainee as the subject of email)
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2021.