A leading multinational ICT and Telecommunication company with business activities and offices all over Nigeria and West Africa. We require the services of young, smart and intelligent engineers who are ready to make a difference in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Job Ref: T-ENG
- Management of network fault and resolution
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner,
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1st class or Minimum of second Class Upper in Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University
- Not more than 28 years of age
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
- A postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV (giving e-mail addresss and telephone number) to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.