A leading Multinational Telecoms company is seeking for distinguished, reputable and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Job Ref: T-ENG
- Management of network fault and resolution.
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration.
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- First Class or minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University.
- Not more than 28 Years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
- A Postgraduate Degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number), possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the Reference of the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 17th August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.